The Italy-America Center of Commerce of Pennsylvania and West Virginia is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to fostering trade between Italy and the United States.
It offers a whole host of affordable services designed to assist both companies and entrepreneurs in improving their knowledge, visibility, and economic position in the American market.
Assistance ranges from a basic consultation to tailored services designed to accommodate a company’s specific needs, from logistics, to marketing, to translations.
As part of our role of promoting trade between the United States and Italy, we can support your company with the elaboration of entry strategies for the American market or the Italian one, and assist you in the development of entrepreneurial initiatives.
With these objectives in mind, the Chamber of Commerce represents a focal point for companies, trade firms, Chambers and trade show organizations.
CHARTER OF SERVICES
1. Information Services
• Country/sector market analysis
• Dossiers on regulations (customs, taxes, incentives)
• Lists of providers of professional services members of the Chamber (attorneys, accountants, shipping agents, banks and financial services, realtors)
• Lists of Italian companies’ subsidiaries in Pennsylvania-West Virginia
• Lists of U.S. companies in Pennsylvania-West Virginia in a sector of interest
2. Events and Communication
• Organization of sector-specific promotional events for specific sectors, information seminars
• Information on trade shows and sector-specific national and international events
• Mailing to sector specific segmented lists of the contact database of the Chamber
• Commercial ads on the Chamber’s electronic newsletter or website
• Media relations management to promote firm/ products/investment activities
3. Commercial Support
• Scouting of potential strategic partners to develop investment activities, joint ventures, technology transfer
• Identification and selection of partner/counterparts (importers, distributors, suppliers)
• First contact survey and organization of an appointment book with prospective partners identified
• Organization of incoming-outgoing missions and workshops
• Support for participation in trade shows
• Attendance/participation at trade shows with an exhibition stand to represent groups of Italian firms
4. Specialized Assistance and Support
• Accompanying investors
• Research of financing sources to open branches/ subsidiaries in the USA
• Support in the research of areas or buildings for commercial or industrial use
• Support in recruiting on site personnel
• Classified ads
• Meeting room rentals